In January 2021, I’ve resumed studying Swift and applying this knowledge to a few projects.
This is my log of work updated in April 2021:
- Hacking with Swift: Finished all 19 SwiftUI projects and their challenges.
- Hacking with Swift: Completed 25 of the UIKit projects that didn’t involve SpriteKit.
- Finished Paul Hudson’s Unwrap Swift exercises.
- Codewars: Completed 55 Swift kata (currently at 94% completed to reach 5 kyu)
Apps && Works in Progress:
- Finalized my 2048 clone, even implemented Google AdMob. Will launch it along with the other apps.
- Implemented the logic of card game Dobble into an iOS app. Created the game logic, and currently only waiting for UI.
- Added several features to Mileage Tracker, to showcase what I’ve been learning in these four months, and readied the app to launch in the App Store. Currently only waiting for UI, which is being done by a partner.
- In a personal hackaton, created Tobem Ipsum, a MacOS Status Bar utility to generate random text, organized the repo and readied the code to release.
- Compiled and tested Dreadline, which is ready to be released for MacOS. Wrote READ.me and organized the repo.
- Created Placeholder for SwiftUI, a quick SwiftUI clone of Paul Hudson’s Placeholder, a struct that helps developers measure sizes on-screen in the Preview Mode, to help design interfaces.